Natural News article by Craig Monday, January 07, 2013
(Natural News) We vaccinate our infants thinking we are protecting them from deadly diseases. Yet, when we vaccinate them, we weaken their immune systems. This leads to poorer health and a greater risk of contracting diseases like the sometimes deadly respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). In a very recent study, infants with severe lower respiratory tract infections are found to have a dysfunctional immune response correlating to the severity of the disease. (RSV is the leading cause of lower respiratory tract infection in young children worldwide).
According to Mark Hall, MD, from Critical Care at Nationwide Children’s, “…children with the most severe forms of RSV disease may already be immunosuppressed when we meet them in the ICU, raising the possibility of worsening this immunosuppression with the addition of commonly prescribed corticosteroids used to blunt the pro-inflammatory response to RSV.”
Vaccines weaken the immune system
So where does this immunosuppression come from? Injection of vaccine via unnatural routes can use up 70 percent of the immune system’s resources, instead of the usual three to four percent with a wild variety disease. Because the body has no extra antibodies waiting to counter the vaccine, the immune system goes into overdrive to deal with the vaccination, leaching critical vitamins away from bones and organs for the production of more antibodies. The resulting lack of vitamins can cause fractures, bruising and retinal bleeding and hemorrhaging, sometimes leading to an incorrectly diagnosed ‘shaken baby syndrome’ case.
Not only do vaccines weaken the immune system, but the body’s massive surge of antibodies to deal with the additives in vaccines can also cause increased allergies and auto-immune diseases. The adrenals, pancreas, pituitary gland, thymus and the spleen also become over-stimulated, leaving the body unable to regulate itself, which has been linked to heart disease, diabetes, asthma and bronchitis, decrease in circulation of blood throughout the body, and atrophying of vascular vessels – to name a few.
Vaccinations are flawed in theory
The medical procedure of artificially acquiring a disease by vaccination to become “immune” to it is flawed in many ways.
• Vaccines are not immunizations and actually do not work long-term, requiring a myriad of “booster shots” that supposedly keep the vaccination from failing
• Vaccines contain hazardous chemicals, GMO products and aborted fetal and animal tissues along with the actual virus or disease proteins. Each one of these additives has its own toxic effects on the body.
• Vaccinations can come in combination (e.g. measles, mumps, rubella all in one). A child would never naturally contract multiple diseases at the same time, and vaccinating this way puts a tremendous strain on the immune system.
• The route of entry is different to a naturally occurring disease. Most diseases enter through the mouth or the nasal cavity – not the skin and muscle. The vaccination breaks the skin with a needle and injects foreign matter into the muscle, effectively bypassing the skin’s role in immune function, as well as averting the normal route of infection defense; tonsils, the mucous membranes, and so on.
• Normally, the body becomes primed with extra antibodies after the tonsils are alerted that there is impending infection. By the time the infection takes hold, there is an army of white blood cells waiting to neutralize the invaders. With vaccinations, the infection goes straight to the blood, with no prior build up for the body, and no extra immune cells to deal with it.
The best immunization is natural immunization
Going through the actual disease is the only route for true immunization. The body has a tremendous capacity to catalog diseases it has encountered and will become permanently immune to most diseases. Aside from this, with a healthy diet, healthy environment and without toxic vaccinations, the body will perform in an ideal state of harmony where there is no need for “immunizations.”
Sources for this article include:
Innate Immune Dysfunction is Associated with Enhanced Disease Severity in Infants with Respiratory Syncytial Virus Bronchiolitis. Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2012
Cynthia Cournoyer, ‘What About Immunizations?’, Dennis Nelson Publishers, 1991
View the live article here: https://www.naturalnews.com/038583_vaccines_RSV_immune_system.html
About the author:
Craig Stellpflug is a Cancer Nutrition Specialist, Lifestyle Coach and Neurodevelopment Consultant at Healing Pathways Medical Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ. With 17 years of clinical experience working with both brain disorders and cancer, Craig has seen first-hand the devastating effects of vaccines and pharmaceuticals on the human body and has come to the conclusion that a natural lifestyle and natural remedies are the true answers to health and vibrant living. You can find his daily health blog at www.blog.realhealthtalk.com and his articles and radio show archives at www.realhealthtalk.com